-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Help

  • From: "Tech Rose - LoveBytes" <TechRose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 11:21:57 -0700

This is an easy one..which is why I can answer it... ha ha!

It is pretty much the same as it was in XP.

Right click on the bar on IE  (the same one as the Stars for favorites are
showing... and a menu will come up...
Choose  the option for Menu Bar and it will appear.
(I had to try HARD to remember that myself when I got Vista)

Enjoy...
Hope this helps..and oops! I am sorry I forgot to snip/trim the bottom of
the previous email (about CleanUP!)
I will go sit in the corner now...