-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Help

  • From: "Don" <dsw32952@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2006 13:10:25 -0400

Thanks, but your reply is confusing on two points... It mentions
OUTLOOK but gives instructions for Outlook EXPRESS and I'm not sure
how it applies to my question because it is turning off the preview
pane and I am wanting to keep the preview pane open and find the
setting for the pane so I can preview the picture attachments.

Any help, anyone?

Don

From: "Don" <dsw32952@xxxxxxxxx>