-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Help

  • From: Keyboard Cowboy <KBCowboy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Janet <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2006 17:56:15 -0700

Well hello Janet!!  I did not realize you had joined the group.  We don't
monitor the membership.....only act quickly if there is a problem.    Welcome
aboard!
   Regards from

 Bob -- the "Keyboard Cowboy",
           ,,,,,,,,
          Ô¿Ô¬
    Cincinnati, Ohio
 Scottsdale, Arizona
 ==========<[0]>===========
 Sunday  4/9/2006  5:54:25 PM

 If quitters never win, and winners never quit, then who is the fool who said,
"Quit while you're ahead?"

==========<[O]>==========
On Sun, 9 Apr 2006 18:55:26 +0100, Janet wrote:
|  Yes, I had noticed that, and I thought it rather endorsed my
|  feeling = that there isn't any difference, so far as basic
|  features between the = two.
|  Here's a site for Outlook Tips.  Depends perhaps on what version
|  of = Microsoft Office you have. =20
|  http://www.outlook-tips.net/archives/2003/20030915.htm
|
|  Here's another:  http://www.tomcoyote.org/outlook1.php
|
|  If you use Outlook:=20
|  open Outlook:=20
|  1. Select Inbox=20
|  2. At the top select VIEW=20
|  3. Then if the preview pane is active, click on Preview and it
|  will no = longer be active=20 4. repeat for Auto Preview=20
|
|  Whether you want the Preview Pane or not, finding it is still the
|  same.
|
|  Janet
|

|  ----- Original Message -----=20
|  From: "Don" <dsw32952@xxxxxxxxx>
|

| |  Thanks, but your reply is confusing on two points... It
| |  mentions OUTLOOK but gives instructions for Outlook EXPRESS and
| |  I'm not sure how it applies to my question because it is
| |  turning off the preview pane and I am wanting to keep the
| |  preview pane open and find the setting for the pane so I can
| |  preview the picture attachments. =20 Any help, anyone? =20
| |  Don=20
| |