-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Gman, others HD tv resolution question

  • From: "rudy" <rudylopeznc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 17:59:13 -0500

Hi Ed,
  Thanks for your info here! Indeed you are correct, they leave borders on
the sides, except on HD channels. Well that is what the Time Warner guy said
about HD not having the borders on the side. But I stretch it and can't
really tell a difference, but true, the audio isn't well at all but I can
add a sound system......if I decide to keep it. I bought it on the 5th and
have 13 days to return if I do not want it. I have had a 17" and 19" Samsung
LCD which i likes and now have a 22" computer LCD, non Samsung and wish I
would had went with Samsung. It is a nice tv, can't understand why this 32"
is as low as some 26", even at HH greg..well looks like it is because it is
$200 off. If you were buying, which one would you choose here. Well not a
rise question since you aren't and only 2 32" sets, one is 1080 and mine
720..
http://www.hhgregg.com/ProductListing.asp?SID=n&CategoryID=650&CategoryName=Digital+Television&SubCategoryName=LCD&search=yes

Rudy