-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Gman, others HD tv resolution question

  • From: "rudy" <rudylopeznc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 17:31:40 -0500

Thanks G, I'll read the link but it's a little late as last week my tv just
up and died so I went out determined to find one and Walmart, well the guy
was honest. He said he knew as much as me so I headed to HHgreg and bought
the Samsung. I know I should let my eyes be the judge if I'm happy but
finding out this 1366 x 768 isn't a true HD bothers me.
http://www.hhgregg.com/ProductDetail.asp?SID=n&ProductID=20732&BrandStore=All

Rudy