-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Gman, others HD tv resolution question

  • From: "ROBERT TEMPLETON" <n4aoj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 17:37:58 -0600

Rudy, your tv is hd.  Every mfg measures vertical and horizontal pixels
differently it appears.  All the horizontal pixels are not necessarily used
in the picture.  I have a year old 40" that is 1360 x 768 and if you could
see a ball game in HD on it you would believe it.  As for 720 vs 1080 if you
have a screen 40" or less there is no difference to the eye.  Yours has
built in tuner so you are in business.  Believe the Samsung tech.
Luck,
Bob T