-=PCTechTalk=- Re: GMan - url for Firefox/IE7 add-on, please!

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 00:16:47 -0400

Most anti-malware apps play fine together, but I wouldn't run that many
TSR's (Terminate & Stay Resident) on a single system.  I prefer to have just
one or two TSRs (WinPatrol & Spybot) and leave the others turned off until I
want to run a system-wide scan with them.  More than one AV is another
story, though.  In most cases, they will NOT want to share the spotlight and
will fight each other constantly.

We are pretty much ALL living a sheltered life.  Anyone who isn't is
fighting bugs instead.      lol

Peace,
Gman