-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Desktop Wallpaper

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 00:15:47 -0400

I have already done this ;0, but now am needing subfolders as I have so many
useful posts I saved ;0, I have some from four or more years ago in there
for sure.

What I DO suggest is that you get in the habit of saving anything that
you feel you may want again in the future by creating a PCTT subfolder (I
call mine "Flagged") and dragging those posts into it.  Delete the fluff,
but hold onto the good stuff.  So, whenever you need to reinstall Windows,
get OE up and running (using your saved OE store) and then go back into the
folder to find the links and info on the stuff you want to reinstall.
:O)

Christine