-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Desktop Wallpaper

  • From: Keyboard Cowboy <KBCowboy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 11:40:45 -0700

Lil.............we're gunna send you to your room!   Quit stalling and fork
over the details.........what was the program <laugh>
 Regards,

  Bob -- the "Keyboard Cowboy"
           ,,,,,,
          Ô¿Ô¬'
                 Cincinnati, OH -- Scottsdale, AZ
                              NRA Life Member
 "Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an
American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have
room for but one language here, and that is the English language... and we have
room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

 --  Theodore Roosevelt