-=PCTechTalk=- Desktop Wallpaper

  • From: Keyboard Cowboy <KBCowboy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PCTechTalk - Freelists <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 08:40:39 -0700

I love to sort of customize my computers - everything from wigits to menus, to
desktop wallpaper.  When I recently loaded my laptop, I went looking for a
wallpaper I particularly liked and had somehow lost the original.  I discovered
a new site for Desktop wallpaper called CAEDES.  The wallpapers are everything
from photographs to fractles (sp?).  Here's the site:
http://www.caedes.net/

The downloads are safe and there are no viruses, Trojans, or malware.  I
registered for the site (though you don't need to) and I have not received any
SPAM.  When you download, just download the picture to:

C:/Windows/Web/Wallpaper

Then right-click anywhere on your desktop and select "Properties", then select
the "desktop" tab.   Now you can select whatever the file(s) were that you
downloaded.  You can also make your own photographs into desktop wallpaper the
same way.

The site has some of the most beautiful wallpapers I've seen.  There's also a
photography section worth looking at just to see the pictures.

 Regards,

  Bob -- the "Keyboard Cowboy"
           ,,,,,,
          Ô¿Ô¬'
                 Cincinnati, OH -- Scottsdale, AZ
                              NRA Life Member
 "I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people... To disarm the
people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."

 --  George Mason, during Virginia's ratification convention (1788)