-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Computers

  • From: John Lehn <johnelehn2002@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 20:48:23 -0800 (PST)

Hi Lionel,

I missed this thread, but I know an excellent techo
who will build a computer to your specs, at reasonable
cost.

He built mine and a couple of colleagues and he is
also a good source of after sales service if it is
required.

His work is excellent, (he has a Master of Information
Science).

He is at Belmore, and I seem to remember that you are
in the south West Sydney area.  If you are interested
I can intro you to him.

You can phone me (see White pages telephone book.
(Chipping Norton entry), or you can contact me on
line, OL.

Cheers,

john Lehn