-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Computers.

  • From: "Judith/agoodread.com" <jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 13:01:56 -0800

Frankly I learned my lesson after buying a $3500 Gateway with
all the bells and whistles for Graphics.  Both my 250 GB hard
drives burned up at the same time because they built it wrong.
They set one on top of the other with no air flow going between
the SATA drives.

They would not make good on **their** error even though I had
documented proof of the cause.

But I did meet a wonderful tech person who will make my next PC.
It will be 1/2 the cost of the Gateway and have better stuff
inside.  Never again will I buy a brand name computer!

Judith
"Making the complicated--simple"
http://www.agoodread.com