-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Articles of interest???

  • From: "Lionel" <percy10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 17:29:55 +1100

Hi  All  . Hi Rose and  Rick.  As  I said  before  I have  System Restore
installed on the  computer  , it is  part of the  package .  I installed
Go Back,    no problem ,  except  it  told me  it  was  going  to  Replace
System Restore   .  After  Go Back was installed  I went  and  checked  on
System Restore  and  it  was  turned  off .  It  was  on when I started  to
install  Go Back   .  ???  How  come  you  got  them both  Installed  at
once   Rose.   Interesting.   ???   Lionel.