-=PCTechTalk=- Re: spyware/spybot s and d

  • From: "Robert Andrew Dulaney Jr." <rdulaneyjr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 22:55:38 -0800 (PST)

M$ has a BETA anti-spyware program I found to be quite effecient.  You might
wanna try it and see if that helps.  However I have used Spybot for yera snow
and have never had any problems with it not removing anything I have seemed to
catch - Wish you luck

Bob
Seattle(Des Moines), WA
~OoO~ <SirTroth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
You typically won't be able to get rid of it.

That's what I like to call an "I won't admit it" bug... cause Spybot =
won't
admit it=92s a bug.
:o)

Here's what they do say, however: