-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Kookie Jar Signature Program

  • From: The Keyboard Cowboy <KBCowboy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ~OoO~ <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 01:55:40 -0500

<laugh>
Yeah, I'm about to ask who it was that was using KJ successfully.  I
can't get it to work with Poco -- maybe I'll have to call that
person!!  Poco will allow me to specify the directory where the
signature file is -- it will generate a signature, but it doesn't
change each time I open a new e-mail.  KJ is working fine, I can see
it change the quote....but Poco doesn't pick it up!  I'm frazzled.
I'll head for bed and try again in the morning.  It just shouldn't be
this hard..........maybe I'm getting old <laugh>

  Regards from

Bob -- the "Keyboard Cowboy",
          ,,,,,,,,
         Ô¿Ô¬
Cincinnati, Ohio -- Scottsdale, Arizona
=======================================
Friday, March 11, 2005                1:36:54 AM
=======================================
The absolute certain way of bringing this nation to ruin, of
preventing all possibility of its continuing to be a nation at all,
would be to permit it to be become a tangle of squabbling
nationalities.

On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 00:56:56 -0500, ~OoO~ wrote:
  |   Remember??? This is what I went through when setting up Sigman
on
  |   your recommendation. Took a phone call with you to get the
  |   program to work = for me... hehe.
  |
  |   ---Troth

SigMan