-=PCTechTalk=- Re: adaware SE

  • From: ~OoO~ <SirTroth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 01:04:34 -0500

Negligible items are basically saved lists or history files... for example,
if you use Windows Media Player, there's a history in tere of everyting
you've played, which someone can use locally to find out what you've been
listening. It tells you right in the description specifically what it is.
They are all log files. You can delete them all with no harm. Only exception
is if you specifically want to save the log/list/history of whatever is
listed there in DESCRIPTION.

---Troth