-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Alphabetizing the Favorites

  • From: "Bashful Bob" <Bashfulbob@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 15:19:28 -0600

Chris
I did that in XP and the last three entries on the pop up menu are as
follows: Delete, rename and properties, I have not been going into organize

I was originally addressing this problem to 98SE, but am having the same
problem with XP PRO.

Is there something that needs to be checked in some set up??

Life is what happens in between plans.

Virus free email by Norton's
This message is intended for the sole use of the individual and/or entity to
confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are
not the addressee, or authorized to receive this on behalf of the addressee,
you are hereby notified that you may not use, copy, disclose, or distribute
to anyone this message or any part thereof. If you have received this in
error, please immediately advise the sender by e-mail and delete this
information. Thank you