-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Alphabetizing the Favorites

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 19:22:30 -0500

okay, I bet he is doing what I am doing, when I click on favorites in ie6, I
usually click on the star at the top of my screen Favorites, and there is no
sort by name when you click on the favorites that way but if you click on
favorites to the upper left next to View and Tools, then right click on the
favorites you do see sort by name and it worked for me.  Nice to know, I
wanted mine done that way also.

christy