-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Alphabetizing the Favorites

  • From: The Keyboard Cowboy <KBCowboy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: BIGMARC-SOFTHOME <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 16:24:28 -0500

Sure is....you can import, and export URLs to Linkstash.  What's
really nice for me is that I have computers in OH and AZ.  Using
little programs like this, I can easily keep IE, Mozilla Firefox,
etc., with the same "favorites" and also keep the favorites the same
on OH or AZ.
  Regards from

Bob -- the "Keyboard Cowboy",
          ,,,,,,,,
         Ô¿Ô¬
Cincinnati, Ohio - Scottsdale, Arizona
Wednesday, 3/16/2005, @ 4:22:40 PM EST
A smooth sea never made a skilled mariner.

-- English proverb

==================|:o:|==================

On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 02:08:57 -0500, BIGMARC-SOFTHOME wrote:
  |   Hi Bob!
  |   Is  it possible to transfer old ie favorites, in a batch, to
  |   Linkstash??? Have a good night! BIGMARC ========= ----- Original
  |   Message ----- From: "The Keyboard Cowboy" <KBCowboy@xxxxxxxxx>
  |   To: "Dorie Crews" <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Tuesday,
March
  |   15, 2005 9:56 PM
  |   Subject: -=PCTechTalk=- Re: Alphabetizing the Favorites
  |

  |    |   You can also use a separate program like Linkstash.
  |    |   http://www.RoseCitySoftware.com/LinkStash/
  |    |