-=PCTechTalk=- Re: 4 everybody who lives outside exUSSR

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 14:51:23 -0700

Hi Linda,
I'd suggest a good training book;
http://download.com.com/3000-2125-10120628.html?tag=dir

I don't know enough about Excel to know how closely the free
office programs mimic it, on of them may be a viable alternative.

If I had the program and knew how to use it I go
over to her place or invite her over and teach her.

http://www3.telus.net/mikebike
See my Anti-Virus pages ~ http://virusinfo.hackfix.org

On 12/07/2002 at 3:54 PM Linda F. Johnson wrote:

Funny...we are having a similar discussion in my Office
group....must be
the weird weather

But in my group, I just posed this question.....I'd be interested
in
people's answers:
SNIP