-=PCTechTalk=- FINDING A PERSON WITH A EMAIL ADDRESS

  • From: "Patsy Becker" <beckep@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <PCTechTalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2005 10:09:53 -0400 (Eastern Standard Time)

Good morning everyone,

I have a very important question and I do not know if it is allowable on
this list but I am hoping that some of your very knowledgeable people wi=
ll
be able to help me.

There is a person that is emailing my daughter actually harassing her an=
d I
would like to find out who he is if possible.  He is doing a lot of ment=
al
anguish to her and her family.  I do have an email address and a name bu=
t I
am almost sure that the name is not legit.  I have looked on every possi=
ble
place for a name and nothing comes up.  It is important for the welfare =
and
safety of my daughter that I want to do this.  I would greatly appreciat=
any help from anyone on how to locate the owner of the email address.  A=
nd
if this topic is not something that should be posted on the list then I
humbly apologize.

Pat