-=PCTechTalk=- help with table in microsoft word 2000

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2005 09:44:21 -0400

Hi everyone,

Is there anyone here that could possibly help me with a table issue in word
2000 I am having.  I know there are tutorials on "google" and all but I am
still having a problem.  I am typing a resume in a table and using single
space, all the sudden when I press enter for a new line it jumps down to a
double space.  I checked settings and it is set for single space.  I use win
xp home.

Thanks for any help,
christy