-=PCTechTalk=- Re: FINDING A PERSON WITH A EMAIL ADDRESS

  • From: "Tech Rose - LoveBytes" <TechRose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2005 12:04:21 -0700

If this person uses a known ISP (Internet Service Provider)... like AOL or
Cox or Earthlink... report him to his ISP... AFTER notifying the police.

The reason I say a 'known' ISP is because he could have his own domain, like
my address.. @LoveBytes.Info.... if you report me to LoveBytes.Info.. you
are reporting me to me.....lol!  IT is not my ISP, but rather my domain...
so this would only work if you know who his ISP is.

They are required to take some sort of action.

I definitely agree with printing out all his emails. I would also save them
to a floppy disk or a cd... so they do not get lost.
I would also have copies (printed and saved as above) of any emails your
daughter has sent to him in the past.  (Look in the Sent Mail in Outlook
Express)
This way, if she had told him not to write or did not encourage him, you
have that proof.  He could claim she started this..or wanted him to, etc.

I also agree with NOT writing to him directly.  Any contract could be
construed (by his sick mind) as interest and make him even more diligent has
he will feel powerful.

I would create a separate folder for him and have any emails coming from him
go directly into that folder so you can also capture them...in case he
changes email addresses.  (Use Message Rules to send the email to that
folder - Print and save these emails as above)

Take care.... and keep us posted.  I will keep you all in my prayers.

Rose
Las Vegas