-=PCTechTalk=- Re: FINDING A PERSON WITH A EMAIL ADDRESS

  • From: "Dorie Crews" <djcrews@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2005 09:37:43 -0500

Hi Patsy,
have you right clicked on his email address and hit  Properties?
Then details and Message source?
I would not under any circumstances reply to this character.  It just verifies
your daughter's email address.
Just add it in her "Blocked Sender List"...that way it will go directly to her
deleted folder when it arrives.
Dorie