[pchelpers] Re: photo format

  • From: "Robert McLellan" <bobmclellan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 06:23:41 -0500

Pc,
    Just a note on this.  What you mentioned was 'scanning to save on CD'.
For that you want TIFF.  Anyone that handles photo can handle a TIFF.  This
is for the archiving.  Now if you want to print a picture from the cd then
all can take it off and change it to any format you want to work with.

If a place claims to make prints from disk and can't read TIFF's don't go
there!  It is, in effect, the standard.

Bob McLellan