[pchelpers] Re: keyboard is a running.

  • From: "Robert McLellan" <bobmclellan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 06:13:41 -0500

Our tables have been full for several weeks but not because of virus.  Most
people here are getting better on keeping up there AV though we have had
some that run two or three and mess things up.  But what is making work for
us it the spy ware.  We are almost swamped by machines coming in that won't
work because so much malware and Trojans.   It is good for business but does
keep us from doing 'real' computer work.

Bob McLellan