[pchelpers] Re: a word to the wise and not so wise (was: antitrojan help)

  • From: Scott McNay <Wizard@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: George <georgetcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 23:59:38 -0500

Hi George,

I'm sending this to you off-list, w/a copy to John...

G> I've got a PCHelpers problem only you can help with: When is this man going
G> to be asked- or forced- to give it a blinking rest? I've had all I can take.
G> Being part of this is no longer worth the hassle. Please unsub me.

Oh no!  A Dear John letter!!   :)

Aside from his tendency to be pushy about some things (almost as pushy
as a JW! <grin>) and a bit garrulous, I find his posts to be
relatively informative, and I have the impression that you have
thought the same in the past. There's no requirement that you read his
messages, though. That's what I would do if someone started annoying
me and I otherwise liked the group.

I reviewed some of your recent messages; I don't get the impression
that he's pushy towards you specifically, but rather is like that in
general.  I also notice that he's European, and Europeans in general
seem to have a tendency (to me, anyway) to be more aggressive about
some things than some other groups.

I REALLY hope that you'll reconsider and stay.

--Scott.