[pchelpers] Re: a word to the wise and not so wise

  • From: "Ekhart GEORGI (last name last)" <ekhart.georgi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 07:55:18 +0300

Dear George

I'm very sorry if something i said annoyed you, but unless it's my side
remarks about Microsoft, i'm not really sure what it could be. I
provided Billy and many others with information about how to get rid of
and protect themselves against trojans, something that most antivirus
programs do not do and that they give users a deliberately false sense
of security about. It would seem to me that that is about as important a
contribution as possible to a computer helper group.

And if you're a Microsoft fan and don't like hearing people vent their
anger at the daily hassle, expense, wasted time, and sheer frustration
of trying to make Windows less insane and break down less often, there's
an easy solution; just press delete. Nobody is forcing you to read my
posts. In fact, you're savvy enough to make a filter on your email
program that automatically deletes my posts.

In general, it might be more polite and contribute to a better
atmosphere if in the future you told a person directly what you would
like them to stop doing instead of talking about them in the third
person, turning your back on them, or asking for exclusion from the group.

Ekhart