[pchelpers] Re: enjoysearch BHO

  • From: "Ekhart GEORGI (last name last)" <Ekhart.GEORGI@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 Jun 2004 16:27:44 +0300

Hi Re-Na

Now i know both how to write and how to say your name! What does the
G.R. in your sender info mean?

I've never used HijackThis, but on the forums specialized in helping
with this program, they always say to never do anything on your own
because you can cripple your system. They are very friendly and helpful
there and tell you exactly what to do:
www.net-integration.net/forums.html
http://forums.spywareinfo.com/

Ek