[pchelpers] Re: beep..... pause.... beep beep

  • From: "Jonathan Setcer" <jsetcer@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 18:10:00 -0600

win 2k password?   can you ask whomever loaded win 2k what password they
used?  That would be the easiest.

username: administrator
password:

When they originally installed win2K maybe they set up a guest account?

username:  guest
password: guest

username: guest
password: {blank}

If this works you will not likely be logged in as an administrator, only a
user or power user.

[I can almost hear the REAL technicians laughing uncontrollably at my
computer advice from Arkansas. But these things have worked for me before, I
promise.....]

J.