[pchelpers] Re: beep..... pause.... beep beep

  • From: Donald Bieber <the-picture-man@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 18:45:52 -0500

On Wed, 13 Feb 2002 15:27:07 -0500 "John Ford"
<john.ford1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

I'm not exactly sure what I did but I attached another IDE HD to the
other cable, plugged in the SCSI HD and stuff came on the screen, but I'm
stuck at a logon screen for Windows 2000

Any suggestions as to where on the motherboard the jumpers are to clear
the password. Hitting the cntrl/alt/del does nothing, nor does just
hitting cancel.

I had a startup disk in the "A" drive and it skipped it and went right to
the SCSI HD

I've worked a lot with Win98, but as stupid as it will make me sound,
I've never used Win2000 before, and I know that the fact that it's a
Compaq makes it more difficult.

Suggestions please?

cu,
Don Bieber, The-Picture-Man

PS   How long a minute is depends on what side of the bathroom door
you're on.
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.