[pchelpers] Re: apology

  • From: "George" <georgetcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2004 07:42:37 -0400

Thank you, Ekhart.
I understand that Outlook Express has its problems. I also feel that I've
taken sufficient precautions not to get burned by them too badly. So far, I
have not found an e-mail client that is easier to use or is more intuitive.
I haven't made a concerted effort to do so because I have no need. When
enough people switch to the others so will the virus writers' attention and
those people will have to do what I'm doing with OE anyway. I think all the
software have problems. MS software is just highly targeted.

George
+++
My darkness inside is full of stars - and each one has a name.