[pchelpers] Re: XP & access 97

  • From: "Jacqueline MacWhirter" <jmacwhirter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2003 22:05:07 -0700

Hi Bert: I did some digging this is what I found  it might work on your home
edition too --Jackie

http://www.nibbleguru.com/probs/119/21

Access 97 under XP Pro   by gigs   on April 24th, 2003 12:07:42 AM
  To work around the licensing error, go to C:winntfonts and find the file
"hatten.tff". Drag or cut and paste this file into another folder. You
should be able to reinstall Access 97 at this point. After the install is
complete, move "hatten.tff" back into the C:winntfonts folder.
Alternatively, you can search this error message on Microsoft's website.
Access 97 under XP Pro   by gigs   on April 24th, 2003 12:12:52 AM
  Sorry... that file may also be C:windowsfonts.