[pchelpers] Re: XP & access 97

  • From: John Durham <john.modec@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2003 08:10:26 +1200

It might be useful to check the microsoft website to see if there are
any issues with installing this on XP. The operating system is based on
NT, not any of the 9x versions, so it is likely many older programs
won't work on it.
http://www.microsoft.com

--
Regards, John Durham <http://modecideas.com/contact.html?sig>