[pchelpers] Re: XP & access 97

  • From: Scott McNay <Wizard@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Shubert Kersey Jr." <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 21:45:20 -0500

Hi Shubert,

Sunday, July 13, 2003, 1:34:46 PM, you wrote:

SKJ> Thanks Jackie...but I have XP home (not Pro) and the file you mention
SKJ> "hatten.tff" must not be in it because "FIND" can not find it.  Nor can I
SKJ> find a folder C:winntfonts.

That would be C:\WINDOWS\FONTS.

When searching, click on Advanced, and be sure to tell it to search
hidden and system files and subfolders (3 separate options).

I suspect that HATTEN.TFF is part of Access 97; I don't see it on my
XP Pro.  The Windows XP fonts should be dated either 23 Aug 2001 or 25
Mar 2002; anything else was installed by another application.

--Scott.