[pchelpers] Re: Windows 7 Starter edition

  • From: Jackie McBride <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 May 2010 12:38:49 -0700

Also, Billy, as John points out, u might wanna have your laptop
connected via an ethernet cable to the internet--don't count on Ubuntu
finding your wireless, although, having said that, it is 1 of the best
in terms of getting most hardware up & runnin the 1st time. U might
also want to check your manufacturer's website to see if, perchance,
they might have Linux drivers for your hardware. It's not common, but,
nothin' ventured, nothin' gained.

--
Change the world--1 deed at a time
Jackie McBride