[pchelpers] WT-CD to WP Tble

  • From: "George Pease Jr." <grandpa6x@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "PC Helpers" <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 07:49:16 -0500

On both mine and my wifes computers we are using Lotus Amipro  and after
sending information over from the
Watchtower CD, multiple times  about a 1/3  of the time, Amipro crashes.
  the computer has to be rebooted to get the Amipro to run again.

I have reinstalled the Amipro a couple times  but makes no difference

she is running windows 95 and I  am running windows 98

Also a friend gave me a package of  Microsoft works version 3.0 for new PC '
s  to try   but when I try to install it

 I get an Error  saying  the  share.exe  file is missing   but I can't find
it on the windows sytem disks

Any Ideas?

George