[pchelpers] Re: WT-CD to WP Tble

  • From: John Samperi <samperi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 12:57:24 +1100

At 07:49 AM 16/02/02 -0500, you wrote:
> I get an Error  saying  the  share.exe  file is missing   but I can't find
>it on the windows sytem disks

Hello George

Share.exe is a DOS file that goes back to, at least, DOS 5.0.
According to the DOS 5 manual" Starts the Share program which
installs file-sharing and locking on your hard disk".
I'm not quite sure whether there are different version of share.exe
but I suspect it to be so.
I should be on the WIN 98 CD and it should probably be loaded as
part of the Autoexec.bat.

Regards

John Samperi

                                Ampertronics Pty. Ltd.
               11 Brokenwood Place Baulkham Hills NSW 2153
                 Tel. (02) 9674-6495       Fax (02) 9674-8745
                        Email: samperi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                          Website  http://ampertronics.com.au
* Electronic Design   * Technical Services   * Contract Assembly