[pchelpers] Re: WT-CD to WP Tble

  • From: "John Ford" <john.ford1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 02:23:25 -0500

I used Works 3.0 on my Win98SE machine  without any problems. I did not have
to look for the file you describe, but you are correct this can be found on
the CD for Windows 98 SE. If not let me know and I should be able to send
you the file if needed.

I am not to sure about AmiPro, I am not to familiar with this program. I
would see if there are any conflicts with memory addresses and if there are
then this will always hang up a machine and never let it go without
re-booting. Let windows check for any conflicts and it will tell you what
they are and if they can be corrected. You can use Windows Memory
troubleshooter it even has a wizard that help you step by step.

I hope this helps.

John F