[pchelpers] Re: > What is NT4?

  • From: Betts B <bettsb_2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 23:46:11 -0800 (PST)

We only use NT4 on the pentium 1.
We have rarely had problems with NT4, we have had it
now for 3 or more years.
no problems with sound card either.
also network it with my Pentium 3. that has 2000 on.

we dont have NT4 on any other comps here they have
2000 or XP, have more probs with them than NT4.

one problem that we have with XP is that the computer
keeps restarting.. any ideas on how to fix that?

Betty.

http://sports.yahoo.com