[pchelpers] Re: Protected infection in system volume folder

  • From: John Durham <john.modec@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 21:07:27 +1300

Ekhart GEORGI (last name last) wrote:
>>> That's because i copy-pasted your incorrect path with a forward slash
>>> when i added the file name substitute; it should of course be a backslash
>> Too late now. I may have to re-establish settings on the directories
>> afterwards.
>
> Since you got an error message, this shows that the command was not
> accepted and that no settings can have changed.
That may have been true earlier on, but now that Unlocker has removed
those settings, the scan is proceeding without hindrance.
Some remedial work on settings may be necessary after scan completion to
get proper file protection re-established.

--
Regards, John Durham <http://modecideas.com/contact.html?sig>
ICQ number 571215671   Fax/Phone 64 4 5286786