[pchelpers] Protected infection in system volume folder

  • From: John Durham <john.modec@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 18:10:57 +1300

A0006734.EXE=wise0038 is lurking in my system folder (write protected)
on my D: drive. There is a lot of stuff on this drive, so I'm reluctant
to format it. Bitdefender was unable to remove due to the protection.

Obviously one solution would be to format the drive and start again. Has
anyone got smarter less destructive ones?
--
Regards, John Durham <http://modecideas.com/contact.html?sig>
ICQ number 571215671   Fax/Phone 64 4 5286786