[pchelpers] Re: Outlook Express folders

  • From: "Robert McLellan" <bobmclellan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 07:03:16 -0500

very simple:  Just copy the old Outlook Express folder from the path
mentioned below (on the old computer) to the My Documents  folder.  Then on
the new machine open OE and click 'file  -import - messages- choose Outlook
express 6 - check Import mail from an OE6 store directory - check browse and
point to the folder in My Documents and check which folders you want to
import.  We usually do all for our customers but some only want the inbox
and others only want a specific folder they have created.  simple as pie!!

Bob McLellan