[pchelpers] Re: Outlook Express folders

  • From: "Ekhart GEORGI (last name last)" <ekhart.georgi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2004 11:51:24 +0300

Oh yes, and don't put the messages using Explorer where you think they
should end up, let OE do that! I.e. put the folder with the new messages
in an easily accessible place, point OE to it, and let OE copy them
where it thinks they should go. (Then delete the original folder). Then
you can change the location of the store folder if you want, but use
OE's function for that too: tools/options/maintenance.