[pchelpers] Main Win 7 Hard drive 3 partitions needed?

  • From: Cyril Halbach <cyril.kr3y@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 22:00:51 -0400

I bought an HP Computer that some time ago with Windows 7 Operating
System and it has two additional partitions on the main hard drive One
is 12.7  gb and the other 500 some MB.  The original Operating system
was Windows 7 Home Premium and today I used Windows Upgrade Anytime to
convert from Home Premium to Windows 7 Professional.

Is there any need to keep those two partitions any longer since I am
assuming they had the purpose of restoring the computer to its
original state. I have Win 7 Professional System backup on another
hard drive and also downloaded the Windows Professional Microsoft ISO
which I loaded to a DVD.

Comments?

Cy