[pchelpers] Re: Main Win 7 Hard drive 3 partitions needed?

  • From: Jackie McBride <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 20:18:17 -0700

Well, if the laptop came w/any other programs u use, then u might
wanna keep 'em--or if u mislay your disks--not uncommon these days.
Having said thus, viri can infect those partitions, too, so a factory
restore using said method may not actually be 1.

If u wanna nuke the partitions, I suggest u put 'em on a dvd & then
stash it in a cool dry dark place.

--
Blame the computer--why not? It can't defend itself & occasionally
might even be the culprit