[pchelpers] Re: Font Size

  • From: "Deb Pfingsten" <debpf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 18:12:56 -0500

Some forms use Times New Roman in size 6.
It's murder for most of us to see on a computer screen as well as after
printing, however, I can see why someone may NEED to do that.
Did you notice that even though the size might be "8", the appearance is
smaller for some fonts than for others?

While John wrote this: Yes it is. Although the drop down menus only tend to
go as far as 8, you can highlight the size and type a lower number. I just
tried it, and made times roman at 6pt.
--  This did not work for me. I have Windows XP and tried this tip with
Word. However, I did accomplish it by highlighting and then going to
Format|Font| and there I changed the size to 6 and it did work.

Live and learn!! Someone once told me: Never get too old to learn.

Deb Pf