[pchelpers] Re: DIMMs & SIMMs

  • From: john.ford1@xxxxxxx
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 21:38:40 +0000

I am running Win 98SE and Access and Office Professional
and Outlook full version and a host of other programs
with only 32 megs of ram, I run slow but steady. I'm
going to upgrade to another machine a pentium 4 at 2.0
gigs with 512 Megs that should help thins along. It is
dangerous to run mismatched RAM as this can damage the
motherboard and BIOS. While it appears that it i working
you really never know if it is ALL working or not.

John F