[pchelpers] Re: A question about DIMMS

  • From: Donald Bieber <the-picture-man@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 23:55:59 -0500

On Mon, 11 Feb 2002 02:58:02 +0000 john.ford1@xxxxxxx writes:
> Just make sure that all DIMMS are the same when it comes
> to their standard and speed. DO NOT mix and match and
> this would defeat their purpose and more than likely
> would not even work.

I've had some rounds with DIMM's, just try 'em out and see how they work

If you mix different speeds they'll probably all work at the slower
speed, but get your stop watch out and clock it, bet you can't see the
difference

I have one 128 mb DIMM that says IBM on it and it won't work in anything
I've ever tried, or with any other Dimm I've put it with, so I've learned
that I've learned that it won't work in anything I've ever tried, or with
any other Dimm I've put it with       :-)

Someday it'll work in something, I hope

cu,
Don Bieber, The-Picture-Man

PS  I am a nobody, nobody is perfect, therefore, I am perfect.
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.