[pchelpers] Re: A question about DIMMS

  • From: "John Paul Mays" <dojpaul@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 18:48:14 -0700

Greetings everyone!

Thanks for the input regarding this question.  Since I cannot locate any
documentation stating that this standard of DIMM (168pin, 32x4, unbuffered
SDRAM) isn't compatible with my system, I've decided to give it a whirl and see
how it plays out.

According everything I've read thus far about this standard of DIMM, my mobo is
capable of handling a 512MB DIMM (which is a requirement for this type of RAM)
in each of its slots, so in theory, everything should work out just fine!

You know what they say... "Live and Learn!"

/jp/
dojpaul@xxxxxxxxxx